CPAS is all about helping churches in the UK and Ireland reach out to the men, women and children in their communities with the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ.
We do this through:
- Enabling hundreds of churches to make disciples and develop leaders through our Growing Leaders and Mentoring Matters courses.
- Helping churches continue to thrive in times of vacancy through our Growing Through a Vacancy resource.
- Equipping influential younger leaders on our Arrow Leadership Programme.
- Helping hundreds of people to explore God's call through our vocations events and resources.
- Partnering with dioceses to deliver high-quality bespoke training for clergy and lay leaders.
- Resourcing thousands of leaders be more effective through Lead On.
- Providing training events for lay and ordained leaders on a variety of topics.
- Giving 4,500 children and young people an amazing week of fun, faith and friendship on our Ventures and Falcons each year.
- Appointing evangelical clergy to our 500+ patronage churches.
Click on the people below to see how our work is impacting the gospel ministry of local churches.
Inspired by these stories?