The seventh National Larger Anglican Churches Consultation (NLACC) will take place on 16-18 October 2017 at High Leigh, Hertfordshire.
This is a unique opportunity for leaders of larger Anglican churches (usual Sunday attendance of 350+) to network and receive focused teaching on the leadership challenges that are specific to the larger church context.
The theme of the 2017 consultation is 'Leading Through Barriers', exploring how leaders within larger churches can address and work through some of the 'barriers' to growth. Read more about the Leading Through Barriers theme and the contributors.
Within the space of 48 hours you will have the chance to gain a fresh perspective on some of the key issues commonly faced by leaders of larger churches and to explore these with others in similar leadership positions.
Research has shown both the strategic significance of larger churches within the UK and also the critical role played by leadership within larger churches.
The consultation offers the chance to:
- Receive high quality Bible teaching and input from a wide range of speakers.
- Meet and network with other leaders of larger churches.
- Address the key issues affecting leaders of larger churches, which are seldom dealt with anywhere else.
- Learn from the example and experience of leaders in similar contexts.
- Be refreshed by time out and spiritual feeding through word and worship.
- Be inspired for the journey ahead in the place God has called you to.
- Explore issues of strategic future importance.
Cost: Early bird £250 (bookings on or before 17 April), thereafter rising to £290.
Book online below, or call 0300 123 0780 (ext 4375) if you have any queries or special requirements.
Please note: If you are booking on behalf of somebody else, please log in or register as the delegate, rather than yourself.