Our ministry helping local churches share the gospel with the communities around them is only possible because of the generous gifts of churches and individuals like you.
Because there are millions of people in the UK who don't yet know Jesus. Because God loves to use local churches to reach out and bring people back to him. Because local churches need highly-effective, missional leaders who equip them to share the good news of Jesus Christ. Because CPAS exists to help churches grow through developing leaders and making disciples.
To make a secure online donation today, please click here. You may also want to explore other ways of supporting CPAS, including regular giving, legacies and church donations.
Read about the impact of our vital work:
- Jane Simpkins, a children's minister in Bristol who leads a CPAS Falcon Camp, and has seen her ministry transformed through the Arrow Leadership Programme.
- Alex Fry, a student who attended a You and Ministry weekend, and is considering God's plans for his future.
- Tim Hurren, a vicar in Harrogate who is using the CPAS Growing Leaders course to develop people to lead God's work in the church and beyond.
- Peter Nedeljkovic, a church warden at a CPAS patronage church in North London, who was involved in appointing a new vicar.
- Elysia Greening, who led on a Venture holiday for the first time, and loved it!
We'd love to hear more of your stories about the impact CPAS has had on you and your ministry. Please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0300 123 0780 (ext. 4380).
Ways to give
|One off donations||Regular giving||Church giving||Legacies|
Giving to CPAS makes our vision for seeing local church equipped to share the gospel a reality. Find out how your gift is making a difference to what we do.
CPAS is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board scheme, allowing you to give with confidence.