We thank God for the generous donations of churches, which enable us to carry out our mission of helping every person in the UK and Republic of Ireland hear and discover the good news of Jesus.
Whether you're a local church serves a village, town or city, supporting our ministry as a church is a very rewarding experience.
Our leadership development programmes and resources are transforming the nations we live in as leaders are equipped for mission, the gospel is shared and churches grow.
What your gift can do
- £25 will subsidise two places on a Growing Leaders training evening, helping church leaders to grow God's kingdom through developing the leadership potential in their church.
- £100 enables us to support a newly-appointed vicar, equipping them in their vocation as a missional leader.
- £250 provides a leadership adviser to run a Leading Edge training day on a key topic relating to local church mission.
- £1600 will sponsor an influential younger leader to attend the Arrow Leadership Programme, empowering them for a lifetime of highly effective ministry and mission.
'With this development of my leadership skills I have also found my faith getting stonger, leading me to talk about my faith with other people.'
Hannah, Growing Leaders-Youth Edition participant.
Ways to give
- Regular donations help us plan our budgets and the scope of our ministry. To set up a regular donation, request a standing order form, or phone 0300 123 0780 (ext. 4374) to discuss this.
- One off gifts are always very welcome! Your church can give by phone (0300 123 0780) or by sending a cheque payable to CPAS, Sovereign Court One (Unit 3), Sir William Lyons Road, University of Warwick Science Park, COVENTRY CV4 7EZ.
- Fundraising is a great way to get your whole church involved in supporting our work.
'We think the UK is a great mission field, so we feel it is important to support CPAS alongside overseas mission organisations. Like us, CPAS encourages evangelical life and witness, so we are keen to give our support.'
The Rev Canon Gary Jenkins, vicar of Holy Trinity, Redhill
Keeping your church informed
CPAS provides a range of resources specifically for churches including posters, PowerPoints, giving envelopes and boxes. We also have leaflets about the various aspects of our ministry which many churches find useful.
See our free materials for churches page for more details of what is available and how to request it.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your church currently donates to CPAS (or is thinking of doing so) and you would like someone to visit to talk about our vision and work.