Do you ever wish that you could ...
- Be guided by people who understand leadership.
- Discern God's particular calling for your life.
- Develop your character as much as your skills.
- Balance the various demands on your time.
- Lead people more and drive them less.
- Be more effective in evangelism.
- Join a network of people prepared to be honest about issues that matter?
...then read on
Society is changing. The Church faces huge challenges. Yet Christ's commission remains constant.
Leaders today need particular skills. Evangelism, leadership and the church will all look different in the future. And leadership is more than simply skills. It is based on call and character. It involves vision and commitment. Where can leaders find help?
The Arrow Leadership Programme