The Diocese of Ely is looking for a dynamic, mission-focused priest, who will combine responsibility for leading in mission and establishing fresh expressions of church across the team ministry, along with oversight of an evangelical Anglican church within the team ministry of March, Cambridgeshire. March is a Fenland market town with four parish churches and one young Fresh Expression of Church, it aspires to have an equal number of fresh expressions and traditional churches.
This post will be attractive to a priest who:
- Genuinely enjoys and flourishes through team work across the range of traditions within the Church of England.
- Has a real passion for helping to lead the church forward in faith, prayer, mission and renewal.
- Has a strong commitment to pioneering ministry and fresh expressions of church.
- Is able to lead an evangelical Anglican church into growth.
- Wishes to co-ordinate and lead mission arising post-COVID.
- Is ready to embrace the Diocese of Ely’s Changing Market Towns initiative, presently funding three workers.
For an informal conversation on this opportunity, please contact either:
Closing date: 30 June
Visits and interviews: 20 and 21 July
If you have any queries contact email@example.com.
The Diocese of Ely is committed to safer recruitment practices for people working or volunteering with children and adults and therefore this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).