The Diocese of Ely is looking for a dynamic, mission-focused priest, who will combine responsibility for leading in mission and establishing fresh expressions of church across the team ministry, along with oversight of an evangelical Anglican church within the team ministry of March, Cambridgeshire.
This post will be attractive to a priest who:
- Genuinely enjoys and flourishes through team work across the range of traditions within the Church of England
- Has a real passion for helping to lead the church forward in faith, prayer, mission and renewal
- Has a strong commitment to pioneering ministry and fresh expressions of Church
- Is able to lead an evangelical Anglican church into growth
- Wishes to co-ordinate and lead on-line worship, care, and mission arising out of COVID.
- Would relish the opportunity to develop secondary school Chaplaincy
- Is ready to embrace the Diocese of Ely’s Changing Market Towns initiative, with the strong potential for additional resources.
For an informal conversation on this opportunity, please contact either:
For an application pack please contact Kathy Burch email@example.com or 02475 267843.
Applications close on 1 December with interviews and visits on 6 and 7 January.
The Diocese of Ely is committed to safer recruitment practices for people working or volunteering with children and adults and therefore this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).