The Bishop is seeking to appoint a full-time chaplain for the Anglican Church in Freiburg. We offer Anglican worship and fellowship to a diverse English-speaking community in Freiburg. The chaplaincy is working towards redefining its vision for the future.
Do you consider yourself a bold leader? Would you like to serve a multicultural, multigenerational congregation? Do you have experience in revitalising a church?
- Refresh, challenge, encourage and disciple your congregation.
- Grow the chaplaincy by creative programmes and activities for all ages.
- Build God’s kingdom alongside other local churches.
- Reach out to those seeking a personal faith.
- Embrace change where necessary and motivate others.
We are located in a sun-kissed, vibrant university city near the Black Forest in south-western Germany.
Closing date: Monday 30 November 2020.
Interviews: Monday 14 December 2020 (Via Zoom).
For further discussions about the post please contact the Archdeacon Venerable Leslie Nathaniel firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the complete recruitment pack with application documents please contact Barbara Omoro at email@example.com.