The Pilgrim Parishes are two rural benefices, with churches of surprising variety, around the villages of Stebbing and the Eastons to the NE of Great Dunmow.
This is an attractive opportunity for a full time Priest-in-Charge to lead a large team of ordained and licensed lay ministers, assisted by an experienced administrator and supportive churchwardens, and to facilitate these two rural benefices in their new identity as the Pilgrim Parishes.
We are looking for a priest:
- Comfortable leading both traditional and informal contemporary (New Wine) styles of worship.
- Committed to bible-centric teaching that will engage and challenge all ages and levels of faith.
- Committed to ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit With effective leadership skills to enable the benefices and their parishes to work together well.
- To oversee and encourage the ministry of others, extending opportunities to explore and develop their ministry gifts.
- To work collaboratively with the established ministry and core teams.
- To promote our focus on mission, both local and global.
For further information and an informal discussion, please email the Archdeacon of Stansted.
Closing date: 15 January
Visits and interviews: 4 February