We are an evangelical, all-age community, centred upon the life-changing love of Jesus and being salt and light among our neighbours.
We believe that God is calling someone who:
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and invigorate us.
- Is able to bring about change sensitively and willing to challenge our preconceptions.
- Is able to mix and communicate with all ages, bringing us together.
- Knows how to help us grow as disciples of Jesus, and learn how to minister and lead for him.
- Has a love for the gospel and is willing and able to help us to grow in faith.
- Is keen to help us reach out to the local community and its needs.
- Has a heart for enabling us to reach those who don’t yet know Jesus, and to share our faith with them.
- Is approachable, not too formal and knows how to have fun.
- Is open to engaging with the wide range of churches across Luton and in building a stronger inter-faith community.
For more information or to apply, please contact: Mrs Tricia Reed, PA to the Archdeacon of Bedford 17, Lansdowne Road, Luton LU3 1EE Tel 01727 818167 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Noon on 21 January
Interview date: 17 February