St Paul’s is an evangelical and gently charismatic church situated in the commuter town of Dorking in the heart of the Surrey Hills with a usual Sunday attendance of 250.
As a ‘growing community of grace’ we are a vibrant multi-generational church family which reflects the community of this home counties market town. We embrace a deep love of Scripture acknowledging the work of the Holy Spirit and our call to be God’s witnesses in the world He loves.
We are looking for a vicar who:
- Has a heart for evangelism and mission.
- Is passionate to witness and make disciples across all age groups.
- Is a strategic and intuitive leader who has an enthusiasm for developing a vision for the church in a post COVID world.
- Can lead and inspire a large staff team adopting a collaborative, affirming and enabling leadership style.
- Is a person of prayer, is alive to the work of the Holy Spirit and can lead others into that same power in their own lives.
- Is excited about enhancing relationships with our local community and resourcing the wider church.
For further details contact Kathy Burch on email@example.com or 02475 267843.
Closing date: Midnight 24 January
Visits: Late February (tbc)
Interviews: 25 February