St Mary’s is a lively conservative evangelical church centrally located in Basingstoke. We are a multi-generational church family of 350. Our desire is to know the Lord Jesus better and to make him better known. We encourage every member ministry, supported and led by a dedicated staff team.
Our PCC has passed a resolution in accordance with the House of Bishops’ Declaration and the rector we are praying for is:
- A man who loves the Lord Jesus, and displays personal holiness, humility and Christian maturity.
- One who submits to the supreme authority of the Bible.
- A pastor-teacher, able through faithful expository preaching to connect with our everyday lives.
- Prayerful and an encourager of prayerfulness.
- Passionate about seeing people come to faith and then being nurtured in the faith.
- Committed to growing our children’s and youth work.
- A supportive team leader and wise manager.
- Able to develop new patterns of ministry and outreach.
- Able to train new leaders and enable members to serve.
Closing date: Midnight 16 March
Interviews and visits: 20/21 April
For more information, download the application pack below or contact Kathy Burch on firstname.lastname@example.org.