We are a large vibrant evangelical parish with varying worship styles across four churches. The parish is rich in opportunities for ministry, mission and service within the Anglican tradition and together with other churches in the town. There is considerable potential for further growth through ongoing discipleship evangelism and community engagement. This is a challenging and exciting role.
We are seeking a person of prayer, who believes the Holy Spirit changes lives; a pastoral-hearted vicar with:
- Biblical preaching and teaching.
- Proven experience in parish leadership and encouragement of lay ministry.
- Experience in youth and children’s ministry.
- Clear vision and initiative for evangelism and community involvement.
- Support for women in ordained ministry.
- Interest in mission both at home and abroad.
We can offer:
- A large and capable full time ministry team supported by many volunteers.
- Welcoming and active congregations.
- A detached 5 bedroom vicarage close to the parish church.
- Encouragement for you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Closing date: 12 May
Visits and interviews: 15 and 16 June
Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org