We are three parishes, each with its own church, set in and around the beautiful Ironbridge Gorge in Shropshire. We seek a priest who will prayerfully lead us in sustaining what we have, while exploring new ways of delivering God’s word to those in the church, the wider community and our school.
We seek a Rector who will be:
- Prayerful, guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Approachable and with a pastoral heart.
- Mission orientated, taking the church into the community.
- Someone who will work collaboratively with the PCCs, churchwardens and our extended group ministry.
- An enabler, nurturer, challenger and supporter.
- A good communicator and listener.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Someone who strives towards a sustainable work/life balance.
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Interviews: 18 June 2021
For further details please click below or call 01588 673571.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity in Hereford Diocese, and welcome applications from all suitably qualified clergy. As Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) individuals are currently under-represented within the diocese, we would particularly welcome applications from these candidates.