- Is a man with a clear evangelical faith and is a team player.
- Loves Jesus and is passionate about others coming to know him and be discipled.
- Will head up the evangelistic life and ministry of the church.
- Will take responsibility for the evening congregation at All Saints and develop its ministry.
- Has the energy and capacity to serve in a busy parish in partnership with other local churches, the Sussex Gospel Partnership and the Diocese of Chichester.
This post is ideal for someone coming out of Curacy.
Crowborough is on the edge of the Ashdown Forest and is a fabulous place to live with easy access to the coast and regular trains into London. We have excellent local schools including our own church school. The house is a spacious five bedroomed modern home very near to All Saints Church.
Closing date: 8 November 2021
Interview date: 2 December 2021
Application forms from Suzanne.Hall@allsaintscrowborough.org. For an informal exploration of the role please contact the Vicar, Stephen Rees, on 01892 652081. Enhanced DBS required.