This is an exciting opportunity for missional leadership in a single parish of 5 churches and one community centre in an emerging industrial context with a strong ex-mining identity. There are already good links between our churches and we recognise the benefits of collaborative working.
We are praying for a leader who:
- Is a faith-filled leader who has the capacity to listen and work as a Team.
- Is a strategic team leader, with proven results in mission and outreach, and able to see the potential in others to develop and inspire them in their vocation.
- Is an Evangelical who holds Scripture in high regard and can preach with relevance and inspiration.
- Is an experienced Priest with recognised skills to be a Training Incumbent.
- Is someone who delegates wisely and encourages initiative.
- Will encourage us to take risks and move into new areas in mission in an emerging industrial setting and new housing development.
- Whilst valuing the individual characters of each church, will help to foster unity between our five churches, and promote collaborative team working, sharing resources and strengthening our ties.
- Has experience in social media and is able to develop our fledgling skills and thus broaden our outreach.
- Will help us to plan effectively for the future and to channel and help us implement our ideas.
- Someone who values education and is keen to promote growing faith within schools in the parish.
For further enquiries please contact the Archdeacon of Chesterfield, The Venerable Carol Coslett - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, 27 January
Visits and Interview date: 28 February