St Andrew’s Church, Goldsworth Park is a welcoming, evangelical church situated in the heart of a housing estate in Surrey with great transport links to London and elsewhere. We are seeking to appoint a vicar who will:
- Lead, motivate, encourage and collaborate.
- Develop and enhance our worship.
- Have confidence in the Bible and preach from it clearly.
- Have experience to help grow our children, youth and family work.
- Have a desire to further build bridges with our local community and reach groups we are not fully meeting currently.
- Creatively engage the church with prayer both individually and corporately.
- Help people know Jesus and guide us in growing deeper in our relationships with God.
In return, we offer:
- A welcoming mixed age congregation.
- A well-located vicarage near the beautiful Goldsworth Park Lake, close to amenities and with nearby schools.
- A skilled, supportive and enthusiastic staff team.
- An open honest and committed PCC.
Closing date: 1 February
Interview dates: 21-22 February