We are praying for a new incumbent for our evangelical parish in the suburbs of South Manchester. We have two welcoming church families with their own distinct characters but the same core values and vision based on the word of God in the Bible. We are looking for a minister who will join with us in our aims to reach out and share God’s love with the local community, guide the churches as they seek to work more closely together and grow younger, wider and deeper.
We are looking for a minister who:
- Is passionate in their ministry to preach and teach the word of God, and who can ignite the same passion in others.
- Has the leadership skills to develop a vision and inspire and motivate the congregations to work together to achieve it.
- Values personal devotion, prayer and reflection and encourages these disciplines in the everyday faith of church members.
- Will develop our work with children and young people and draw more families into church.
- Has effective pastoral and communication skills and a heart for both members of the church and the local community.
- Is enthusiastic about evangelism.
Closing date: 3 July