St Mary’s is a large, vibrant Conservative Evangelical Anglican church located in the heart of Maidenhead, in the county of Berkshire. Attracting members of all ages and backgrounds, we are increasingly international in our makeup, with 500 on our electoral roll participating across five regular Sunday services.
Our mission is ‘to know Jesus and make Jesus known’ and many of our church family members are actively involved in faithful service at St Mary’s, with outreach to Maidenhead, the surrounding boroughs and internationally through our dedicated mission partners.
We are looking for a vicar who is a humble man of God, to lead and build our Church under Christ, helping us to grow mature disciples of Jesus within St Mary’s, across Maidenhead and beyond.
We pray that our new vicar will be:
- A godly man who loves Jesus Christ and his people.
- A man of dependent prayer.
- A faithful teacher of the Bible.
- Eager to lead, nurture, and grow the staff team and the broader church family.
- Willing to set a clear strategic direction for future growth.
- Fervent in evangelism, mission and outreach.
- A people-person, able to relate to and encourage others.
Closing date: 11 September
Interviews and visits: 3 and 4 October
If you have any queries about this post, please contact Kathy Burch firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
The PCC has requested, on the grounds of theological conviction, that arrangements be made for it in accordance with the House of Bishops’ Declaration on the Ministry of Bishops and Priests.