Partnering with CPAS enables the development of leaders at all levels, so that local churches can reach more men, women and young people with the good news of Jesus.
Leaders in mission
CPAS general director John Dunnett explains the vision behind our work, plus gives an insight into the range of leaders we're involved in developing.
Viewing on a smartphone? Watch John's video on YouTube.
With your support, we can continue to equip, support and encourage local churches in their evangelistic work, sharing the gospel and reaching more people with the message of God's sacrificial love for them.
Click here to make a secure online donation today. Please give £35, £50 or whatever you can to help us invest in more leaders in mission. Thank you.
Supporting our work enables the development of more 'leaders in mission', through a variety of CPAS ministries:
- Developing leaders through the Growing Leaders courses in 700 churches nationwide.
- Supporting the leaders of 4,000 young people on Ventures and Falcon Camps.
- Appointing clergy passionate about mission and the relevance of the gospel in 500 churches.
- Exploring God's call to licensed Anglican ministry through vocations events.
- Transforming the leadership of men and women on the Arrow Leadership Programme.
- Equipping mentors for a new generation of leaders through Mentoring Matters.