Advertisements for clergy and lay vacancies where CPAS does not hold the sole or joint patronage, and lay vacancies at CPAS patronage churches.
If your church is connected to CPAS please email us the vacancy details, and we will endeavour to help you by posting any relevant roles.
Local churches and organisations connected with CPAS are currently advertising the following vacancies.
Rector - St Devenick's Church, Bieldside, Aberdeen
St Devenick's Church is experiencing God at work in new ways and we are looking forward to welcoming our next Rector. Could you be the person who leads us on the next stage of our journey? We are a warm, open and welcoming congregation in Aberdeen, set within easy reach of both the city centre and magnificent
countryside and coastline.
- We are seeking someone who:
- loves to seek God's heart through prayer and Scripture, and is open to the work and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- has a heart for God's people and those yet to find faith, who will reach out to our community with the love of Jesus.
- is a leader who will work collaboratively with others and encourage us to fulfil our calling as the people of God.
- is aligned with our definite evangelical ethos and is a priest in Anglican orders or orders of a denomination in full communion with the Scottish Episcopal Church.
- is willing to commit to a term of at least 7 years.
Our Profile is available on our website: www.stdevenicks.org
Please see our website for more information
and to download an application form.
For an informal chat, please email Stephen Goodyear (Lay Reader) on email@example.com. Our Bishop, the Rt Rev Anne Dyer, is also happy to speak with you about the church and diocese. If you would like to visit us informally prior to applying, please feel free to do s
Church Office, St Devenick's Church,
Baillieswells Road, Bieldside,
Aberdeen, AB15 9AP
Closing date: 11 May 2018
Interviews: 25 May 2018
Community Missioner - St James Westhead
Are you passionate about sharing the Gospel?
Have you experience of working with children and families?
Has God been preparing you for a new challenge?
Then St. James Westhead might be the place for you to help us realise our vision to build a new worshipping community.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack and application form for our Community Missioner post.
Closing date: 22 April 2018
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practicing Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required for the successful applicant.
Associate Vicar - St Paul's, Leamington Spa
St Paul's is a large charismatic evangelical church,
with a renewed commitment to evangelism and discipleship among all ages.
We welcome applications from candidates with relevant leadership experience, who:
- Love Jesus, eagerly desire the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and value and live by the Bible as the authoritative word of God.
- Have a passion for evangelism and discipleship, and a strategic approach to developing communities of 'missional disciples'.
- Have a track record in discipling others to become wholehearted followers of Jesus, ideally including students and younger adults.
- Are good team players - relational, flexible, servant-hearted, trustworthy, adaptable, and willing to 'muck in' when necessary.
- Live out the St Paul's values of being biblical and prayerful, welcoming and generous, real and loving, distinctive, outgoing, and led by the Spirit.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the Diocesan Website: http://www.dioceseofcoventry.org/vacancies/current_vacancies
Closing date for applications: noon, Friday 13th April
Interviews: Monday 30th April and Tuesday 1st May
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Minister for Families and Children - Holy Trinity Church, Redhill
Do you have:
- A personal, living relationship with Jesus Christ?
- a love for working with families and children?
- The desire to teach the Bible as God's Word, to equip Christian parents to nurture their children's faith?
- The ability to encourage and empower our teams of volunteers to serve Christ through children's ministry?
We are seeking to appoint someone to develop our ministry with the many families in our church and to engage with those in our local community. This role will include both leading our work with the 200 children we have contact with on a Sunday and midweek, and supporting parents in raising their children to love and follow Jesus.
The Families' and Children's Minister will be a full member of a supportive staff team.
Salary in the range £21,000 - £24,000 depending o qualifications/experience.
Start date: 1 September 2018. Closing date: 13 April 2018
For full details please email David, email@example.com