PCC Tonight: Leading Your Churches in Evangelism (Download)
PCC Tonight: Leading Your Churches in Evangelism
Good news. Every day in England people of all ages become disciples of Jesus. This happens mainly through ordinary Christians showing and sharing their faith in everyday life, and through local churches that welcome and reach out to those within their communities.
- Is it really necessary: why think about evangelism?
- Stereotypes and stumbling blocks: what is evangelism?
- Surely that's the minister’s job: who needs to be involved?
- How to order and mobilise a community around evangelism: shaping.
- How to order and mobilise a community around evangelism: focusing.
- How to order and mobilise a community around evangelism: enabling.
- You can use a session at the start of a PCC meeting as the first item on the agenda, doing one each time you meet over several meetings, or perhaps every other meeting.
- You can easily expand a session to make it a longer item, up to 60 minutes.
- You can link several sessions together and use them on a PCC away morning or day.
- Leaders’ guide