Am yow the one God is calling to lead St Matthew’s, a lively charismatic evangelical church in the heart of the black country, with a vision to know Jesus and make Jesus known in this large, urban, multi-cultural parish. The church is affiliated to the New Wine movement and is committed to serving its community and to growing new disciples of all ages.
We are looking for a Vicar who:
• shares our values and will lead us in discerning future vision
• is a prayerful, passionate, mission-minded leader
• will engage with the Holy Spirit for renewal and growth
• can teach the Bible to a wide range of ages and abilities
• is a good communicator and team leader
• will work with the Kid’s Pastor and Youth Minster to grow the number of young families in the church
• is a shepherd with a pastoral and servant heart
• will help us to achieve our ambition to reorder the church.
For our part we look forward to giving our new Vicar a warm black country welcome and to working with them to grow God’s Kingdom. Tipton is a great place to live and minister!
Interviews 10 and 11 March.