This is a great opportunity for an evangelical charismatic who can lead us on in extending the Kingdom of God here, and who loves rural life and ministry. We have a variety of church life across our benefice, but a shared commitment to draw others to Christ and to continue our long tradition of worship and biblical teaching. We are looking for a Vicar, led by the Holy Spirit, who will:
- Preach and teach traditional biblical truths
- Play an active part in renewal and revival
- Have a vision for sharing the gospel with all ages in rural settings
- Nurture the 4 smaller churches as well as the larger church in Hunmanby
- Participate in ministry to children and their families, especially in schools
- Have experience of leading and managing people
- Engage in village life across the benefice.
You will find our five villages set in beautiful countryside between the Yorkshire Wolds and the East Coast – it is a lovely place to live. We don’t expect our Vicar to do everything and we recognise the demands of rural ministry. Although we are a relatively new benefice we have committed wardens and lay people who will pray for you, support you practically and enjoy sharing in ministry with you.
Expressions of interest are welcome. Please contact: The Ven Andy Broom, Archdeacon of the East Riding T: 01482 881659 Or The Rev Mike Duff firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Application: Sunday, 14th January 2024
Interview Date: Wednesday, 31st January 2024