St. Mary’s Ulverston, a busy, gently charismatic evangelical church in a friendly south Cumbrian town (pop 11,500), and rural daughter church, St. John’s Osmotherley.
We are praying for a new church leader who is:
- Called to reach the people of Ulverston with the Gospel.
- A leader, rooted in God’s word.
- Strategic, with a vision to lead the church to growth, spiritually and numerically.
- A person of prayer, with a heart for Holy Spirit-led worship and ministry.
- A wholehearted disciple of Christ, able to draw others into a deep relationship with God.
- A delegator and enabler, helping us to discover and use our gifts to grow God's Kingdom.
- Enthusiastic to re-equip our buildings for mission.
We offer you:
- A team of five talented staff, committed lay leaders and enthusiastic volunteers.
- A welcoming and lively church family and a home in a market town on the edge of the Lake District.
Closing date: 7 July
Visits and interviews: 19 and 20 July