Advertisements for clergy and lay vacancies where CPAS does not hold the sole or joint patronage, and lay vacancies at CPAS patronage churches.
If your church is connected to CPAS please email us the vacancy details, and we will endeavour to help you by posting any relevant roles.
Local churches and organisations connected with CPAS are currently advertising the following vacancies:
Resident Minister, Edgmond, Kynnersley, Preston Weald Moors; Tibberton, Bolas Magna, Waters Upton
We are looking for a House for Duty Resident Minister to work two days a week plus Sundays to minister alongside the Rector across the six parishes in this beautiful part of rural Shropshire.
This is an exciting time when the benefices seek the vision to live out the love of God in these villages and to grow as disciples to share the Gospel. With three CofE Primary Schools and Harper Adams University within the Benefices there are ample opportunities to develop our work with families & young people.
We are looking for an ordained priest who will offer:
- Enthusiasm to seize the opportunities & face the challenges.
- Someone who has experience of working collaboratively with lay/ordained people & would relish doing so in our churches.
- Someone with a passion to enable others grow and share their faith.
- An engaging pastoral ministry.
- Someone who has the confidence to lead and to walk with others in changing times for the Church.
- Experience or appreciation of rural ministry.
- Someone who will laugh with us!
Full details from lichfield.anglican.org/vacancies
Enquiries & application form from the Bishop of Shrewsbury's Office
01743 235867 or email@example.com
All applicants should normally have 3 years' experience in the Church of England or another Anglican church in the British Isles.
Closing date: 16th Dec 2018; Familiarisation day: 29th Jan 2019; Interviews: 30th Jan 2019